1st Mini Album [CONTINUE?] LUCKY DRAW EVENT
LUN8 1st Mini Album [CONTINUE?] (Random Ver. )
(I ver. / WE ver.)
- CASE PACKAGE : 155mm x 210mm x 24mm (2 VER.)
- PHOTOBOOK : 148mm x 200mm (2VER.)
- LYRIC BOOK : 148mm x 160mm / (2VER.)
- CD-R : (2 VER.)
- STICKER : 148mm x 200mm / (2 VER.)
- MEMBER PROFILE : 148mm x 200mm / (I ver. ONLY)
- DIY LETTER : 148mm x 200mm / (WE ver. ONLY)
- PHOTOCARD : 55mm x 85mm / RANDOM 1 OUT OF 2 SET / 8EA / 2VER.
We Like It
Live In The Moment
1. Submitting a Claim for a Missing or Damaged Product
All claims for missing or damaged items must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) business days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim, and these must be able to verify MyMusicTaste’s responsibility for the damaged, defective, or missing item.
Written documentation supporting your claim must include the following:
- Order number
- Photo of the shipping label and outer packaging.
- Photo(s) of all items received, including the damaged or defective items
- Detailed description of the damage or defect of your product
- Photo of the barcode from the MyMusicTaste Exclusive Photocards’ outer packaging
Once we receive the requested evidence, we will fully examine it and provide a full or partial exchange of the product with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
Please note that MyMusicTaste is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act, as well as loss or damage during the transportation or delivery of goods.
b) Winners’ Benefits
Claim submitting process applies accordingly to the above statement.
However, please note that if a defect or missing is found in the winners’ benefit, a Signed Album can be provided as compensation without the ‘Sign To’ which is submitted from the Form.
2. Duties & Taxes
Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority.
All unclaimed packages that are returned to the sender can only be reshipped at the expense of the purchaser. The calculation of the re-shipment cost will be in accordance with postal rates, depending on the type, weight of the parcel, shipping address, and additional factors.
Due to the current EU VAT rules (effective from July 1, 2021), please note that customs fees will be applied to all e-commerce goods shipped to the European Union regardless of their price. Therefore, product replacements are subject to customs fees as well.
More on LUN8.