Your Privacy Rights
Information You Provide to Us.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as messages that you store on the Services.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- If you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional Personal Data.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site or Services that state that Personal Data is being collected
- Any Personal Data that you share publicly (as described in Section 5) will be stored on our servers.
- Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to invite a third party to register for the Services, we will collect your and the third party's names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. We may offer the ability to automatically collect third party names and e-mail address from your address books or contact lists on third party services, such Gmail, Facebook, or Twitter. You or the third party may contact us to request the removal of this information from our database.
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- to secure your Account on our network;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide you the Services you request;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when you register with the Services;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Team MyMusicTaste.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Team MyMusicTaste reserves the right to use Anonymous data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Team MyMusicTaste may disclose Personal Data in connection with any legal investigation and/or if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to
- comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Team MyMusicTaste;
- protect or defend the rights or property of Team MyMusicTaste or users of the Site or Services; or
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Team MyMusicTaste. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Team MyMusicTaste. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our service providers as described above.
- Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Services profile by editing your profile on the Site or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.