APAN 2020 Online
Frequently Asked Questions
When and where is the event happening?
2020 APAN STAR AWARDS will be held on Saturday, January 23, 2021 from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM KST
2020 APAN MUSIC AWARDS will be held on Sunday, January 24, 2021 from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM KST
Both events can be viewed on Amazer, an internet streaming application that is available on the Google Play store and the App Store.
How long is the show?
The show will go on for approximately 180 minutes.
(Runtime and programs may be subject to change due to onsite conditions and/or other external factors).
Will there be subtitles available?
Yes, there will be English subtitles available.
Can anyone purchase a ticket to this event?
No, please be advised that only fans residing outside of South Korea and China will be able to purchase the tickets via MyMusicTaste.com.
Is there an age restriction?
There is no age restriction for this event. Fans of all ages are welcome!
I’m so excited! When and where can I buy the tickets?
Tickets will be available for purchase here at the following date/time(s):
Open: January 22, 2021 at 1:00 AM KST
Close: January 23, 2021 at 7:00 PM KST
Do I need to register on MyMusicTaste before placing an order?
Yes, you must have a MyMusicTaste account to place an order.
Will there be any MyMusicTaste TasteMaker benefits?
No, Tastemaker benefits will not be available for this online event.
What kinds of payments do you accept?
For payment related inquiries, please refer here.
Do I need to register on PayPal before placing an order?
No, you can create a PayPal account during checkout if you do not already have an account.
Do the prices include taxes and ticketing fees?
Prices will include ticketing fees and more information regarding this can be found here.
Is there a limit to the number of tickets I can buy?
No, you may purchase multiple tickets from different ticket tiers under one MyMusicTaste account.
However, please take note that you will only be able to stream the event on one device.
Okay, but how will I receive my tickets?
There will be no physical tickets distributed for this event, and a direct link containing the event's streaming link will not be emailed to you.
You will receive a confirmation email to the email address used upon joining MyMusicTaste, and this can be used to confirm your purchase.
If you have not received a confirmation email, please contact us here for further assistance.
How and where can I view the event?
1. Download the Amazer app from the Google Play store or the App Store
2. Sign up and login then head over to the ‘APAN 2020’ page
3. Click the ‘Coupon’ button and enter the redeem code
- You can only verify one ticket with one redeem code. One ticket cannot be associated with multiple redeem codes
- Online streaming of the event is only possible with a redeem code that has been verified
- If a ticket is purchased in South Korea, China, or Japan, please be advised that it may be difficult to use this ticket and the show hosts will not take responsibility for the ticket
If I have a question about my ticket, who should I contact?
For ticket and payment-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TROUBLESHOOTING -
What should I do if I'm running into issues?
For any questions regarding login-related issues or streaming-related questions, please contact Amazer at email@example.com.
Android: Android 4.1+
iOS: iOS 11+
AUTO HD is the maximum resolution, but it will depend on your network connection.
- Simultaneous connections are not possible. If you are logged into multiple devices with one account or ticket at the same time, you will be kicked out or automatically logged out of the previous device/tab. We recommend watching the live event on one device only.
- For a smooth viewing experience, please access the Internet from an environment with a speed of 20Mbps or faster. If a shared or public network is used, there may be a slight delay even if the speed is 20Mbps or more.
- 3G/LTE/5G may increase data usage; please be advised that using 3G/LTE/5G may lead to unstable, weak signals and/or cause the live streaming program to disconnect during the middle of the event and disrupt the overall streaming experience.
- External factors and/or technical difficulties may affect or disrupt the video/voice quality; please be advised of this before purchasing the ticket to this event.
- Runtime and programs may be subject to change due to onsite conditions and/or other external factors.
- In case the device’s location is set to South Korea, China, or Japan, you will not be able to view the streaming event. Please change the device’s setting to a country other than South Korea, China, or Japan to view the event.
- TICKET & REFUND POLICY -
All ticket sales are final. Refunds will not be permitted.
Event times, postponements, and cancellations are subject to change at any time without notice and may be due to external factors. Any updates or changes made will be available to view here. Please proceed with caution during check-out to ensure that you are purchasing the tickets you intend to buy.
There may be individuals, third-party websites, and social media pages (i.e., Facebook, Instagram) that offer the sale/trade of tickets. PLEASE BE WARY OF SCAMMERS AND COUNTERFEIT TICKETS/VOUCHERS! We highly discourage the purchase of tickets from any third party.
Arbitrary recording or extracting this content, broadcasting or streaming to multiple viewers, or using this content for purposes other than viewing it through the official viewing pages or applications are strictly prohibited. Any discovery of the above-listed illegal activities, as well as unauthorized distribution and modification of this content, may be subject to legal sanctions due to copyright infringement.
I cannot find the answer to my question on the FAQ. Where should I contact for other questions?
Please contact us here if you have any further questions.