4th Mini Album [LIVED] Pre-order
Multi-talented group ONEUS is coming back with another epic concept through their 4th mini album [LIVED]
There's more! Order your mini album from MyMusicTaste and get a special photo card (1 random per album) - only a limited quantity is available, so hurry!
[ONEUS 4th MINI ALBUM "LIVED"]
- Pre-order Date: Friday, August 7, 2020
- Release Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020
※ If you wish to do group pre-orders, please contact us here (please note that the minimum quantity requirement for group orders is 30 albums).
※Your purchase will be reflected on BOTH the Hanteo Album AND Hanteo Global charts.
※ Album purchases from MMT are automatically counted in the Hanteo Album chart.
※ In order for your purchase(s) to also count on the Hanteo Global chart, you must register the Hanteo Authentification card in your album.
- All claims must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim. Written documentation supporting your claim may include, but is not limited to, a description and images of damage, description of goods, and proof of value such as the order number. These documents must be verifiable to MyMusicTaste’s satisfaction.
- MyMusicTaste is not liable for loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act or during the transporting and/or delivering of the goods. If, however, you received your product and believe it to be defective, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within 5 business days of the delivery date of your order. Include your order number and any photo evidence you may have showing the damage or defect. Once we receive the item you consider defective, we will fully examine it and issue a refund with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
- Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority