12th Mini Album [IN:VITE U] Online Fansign Event
Join MyMusicTaste online fansign event, a one-of-a-kind opportunity to interact with your favorite artists!
Sales Period: From January 26, 2022 at 12:00 PM KST to January 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM KST
30 winners will be announced on February 3, 2022 at 12:00 PM KST via email.
The Global Video Call Event will happen on February 11, 2022 at 8:30 PM KST
PENTAGON 12th Mini Album [IN:VITE U]
<Nouveau ver. / Flare ver.>
Package 164*214mm / 1ea / 2ver.
Booklet 50*200mm/96p / 1ea / 2ver.
Lyric Paper 340*200mm / 96p / 1ea / 2ver.
CD 120*120mm / 1ea / 2ver.
Photo Card 55*85mm / Random 1ea of 8ea / 2ver.
Selfie Photo Card / Random 1ea of 8ea / 2ver.
Name Tag 50*120mm / 1ea / 2ver.
1. Feelin’ Like
2. 한탕 (One Shot)
3. The Game
4. Call My Name
5. 관람차 (Sparking Night)
-Order Number from MyMusicTaste
-Messenger of Preference
-User ID of selected messenger or phone number or email address
-Country of Residence
[REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION]
-Recipient: MyMusicTaste, CUBE Entertainment
-Purpose: Verification of winners and shipment of products
-Category: Name, date of birth, phone number, messenger ID
-Usage Period: Once the information has been confirmed and used for its targeted purpose, all related documentation will be expunged immediately.
[HOW TO PARTICIPATE]
1. The winner prepares his/her phone before the event and waits for their turn.
- Only winners will be notified of their turn in the order sequence for the fansign individually via email.
2. Answer the video phone call from MyMusicTaste.
- Before the video phone call, we will send the guidelines via your selected preferred messenger.
- If you do not answer the phone call twice, we will move on to the next person, and you will lose your chance to participate in this event. Please be sure to answer the call.
3. When the fansign event finishes, please be sure to end the call.
*MyMusicTaste fansign events follow the rules provided by artist management. The guidelines and procedure may vary accordingly.
All claims for missing or damaged items must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) business days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim, and these must be able to verify MyMusicTaste’s responsibility for the damaged, defective, or missing item.
Written documentation supporting your claim must include the following:
- Order number
- Photo of the shipping label and outer packaging.
- Photo(s) of all items received, including the damaged or defective items
- Detailed description of the damage or defect of your product
- Photo of the barcode from the MyMusicTaste Exclusive Photocards’ outer packaging
Once we receive the requested evidence, we will fully examine it and provide a full or partial exchange of the product with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
Please note that MyMusicTaste is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act, as well as loss or damage during the transportation or delivery of goods.
2. Duties & Taxes
Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority.
All unclaimed packages that are returned to the sender can only be reshipped at the expense of the purchaser. The calculation of the re-shipment cost will be in accordance with postal rates, depending on the type, weight of the parcel, shipping address, and additional factors.
Due to the current EU VAT rules (effective from July 1, 2021), please note that customs fees will be applied to all e-commerce goods shipped to the European Union regardless of their price. Therefore, product replacements are subject to customs fees as well.