APAN 2020 Online - VOD
Frequently Asked Questions
When will sales open and close?
Open: January 26, 2021 @ 2:00 PM KST
Close: April 25, 2021 @ 11:59 PM KST
Can anyone purchase the VOD?
No, please be advised that only fans residing outside of South Korea and China will be able to purchase the VOD.
What will the VOD be like?
The VOD is a replay service that will include both the APAN MUSIC AWARDS and the APAN STAR AWARDS (Red Carpet included).
Will there be subtitles available?
No, the VOD will not have subtitles.
Will the VOD be available to watch forever? Infinitely?
The VOD will be available to view for 3 months.
Can I get a refund?
All sales are final and no refunds or order amendments are allowed. Please check your order thoroughly before completing the transaction.
- TROUBLESHOOTING -
[Browsers that may not play smoothly]
Internet Explorer ("IE") 8, 9, 10, 11 on Windows 7
IE 10, 11, embedded browser in Windows 8
IE 11, embedded browser in Windows 8.1
IE 11 on Windows 10
*For any other browsers not listed above, please feel free to reach out to us here for further consultation.
PC: Mac OS 10.12+/Windows 7+
Mobile: iOS 11+/Android 8+
Browser: Chrome 70+/Safari 10+/Firefox 39+/Edge 42+
AUTO HD is the maximum resolution, but it will depend on your network connection.
- Simultaneous connections are not possible. If you are logged into multiple devices with one account or ticket at the same time, you will be kicked out or automatically logged out of the previous device/tab. We recommend watching the live event on one device only.
- For a smooth viewing experience, please access the Internet from an environment with a speed of 20Mbps or faster. If a shared or public network is used, there may be a slight delay even if the speed is 20Mbps or more.
- 3G/LTE/5G may increase data usage; please be advised that using 3G/LTE/5G may lead to unstable, weak signals and/or cause the live streaming program to disconnect during the middle of the event and disrupt the overall streaming experience.
- External factors and/or technical difficulties may affect or disrupt the video/voice quality; please be advised of this before purchasing the ticket to this event.
- Runtime and programs may be subject to change due to onsite conditions and/or other external factors.
- In case the device’s location is set to South Korea, China, or Japan, you will not be able to view the streaming event. Please change the device’s setting to a country other than South Korea, China, or Japan to view the event.