GLOBAL FANSIGN EVENT IN PARIS
※Your purchase will be reflected on BOTH the Hanteo Album AND Hanteo Global charts.
※ Album purchases from MMT are automatically counted in the Hanteo Album chart.
※ In order for your purchase(s) to also count on the Hanteo Global chart, you must register the Hanteo Authentification card in your album.
[Ticket & Album Sales Notice]
- Tickets to the fansign are non-transferrable. Entry will be denied if your ID does not match the name on the winners list.
- You can purchase multiple albums to increase your chances of winning. However, you cannot win more than one ticket to the fansign.
- You can only enter one name under ‘Fansign Information’ per transaction. Please enter your full name (including middle name) as reflected on your ID. The winner’s name has to match your ID fully before entry is allowed.
- You cannot return nor exchange any albums you purchased for this fansign event.
- IDs will be checked before entry to the fansign. You must bring a form of ID that includes your photograph and birthday, such as a driver's license, passport, or student ID. Your actual ID must be presented as copies will not be accepted.
- Entry will be denied if your ID does not match the name you used for the lottery.
- You will be able to draw a seat number randomly from a box and pick up your album after a member of our staff checks your ID. Seat arrangement will be decided by the seat number tags.
- Make sure you collect your album during the check in. We will not be able to ship your album to you if you fail to retrieve your album on the day of the fansign.
- When you approach the signing table, you will only be able to bring the following items: your seat number tag, album, and props that you brought to the fansign.
- For smooth operation, a member of our staff will be checking your items while you wait. Inappropriate and controversial items will not be allowed. Please be courteous and refrain from bringing items related to a different artist than ATEEZ.
- Any flammable or explosive items are not permitted to the fansign event.
- You can take pictures and videos of the entire fansign event from your seat. However, pictures, videos, and audio recordings will be prohibited while you are waiting in line to approach the signing table and as you are getting your albums signed. You must leave your cell phone, camera, camcorder, and any other recording devices at your seat. If you are found violating this rule, you will be instructed to delete the photo and/or video, and will be escorted out of the fansign.
- Live-streaming on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. YouTube, etc.) is strictly prohibited. If you are found violating this rule, you will be escorted out of the fansign.
- The use of flash photography, AF illuminators, and strobe lights is strictly prohibited.
- Monopods and tripods can only be installed in your place. You cannot install a monopod or tripod that is higher than your own height. If it interferes with the audience, the staff may ask you to take it down.
- Autographs can only be signed inside the ATEEZ TREASURE EPILOGUE : Action To Answer photobook.
- Autographs cannot be signed on the 1st Anniversary album.
- Autographs cannot be signed on photo cards, any previous albums, on mobile phones, or on post-it notes including extra messages and questions.
- If you are found violating these rules, your items may be seized and confiscated.
- Only Z ver. albums will be distributed for signing at the fansign event. If you would like to receive an autograph on the A ver. album instead, please bring your own album.
- You can only have one album signed at the event.
- Please write your name in clear English or Korean on the post-it note so that the artist can sign the autograph to you. The autograph will be addressed only to the name on the post-it. You must only write your name, and you cannot change the name mid-way. If you are found to be violating this rule, you may be escorted out of the fansign event.
- Please mark the specific page you would like to receive the artists’ signature on by using your own index post-it note. Each member will give their autograph only on the page you have specified.
- Only one short-answer question is allowed for each member. Write one question per post-it note in clear and simple English or Korean. The question must end with a question mark (eg. What is your favorite season? What is your favorite color?)
- Only short-answer questions will be accepted and any other questions requiring drawings, percentages, yes/no answers, etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Additional autographs and any multiple-choice questions are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Please note, the artists will only be providing autographs. They will not leave any private notes.
- Please note that hand-written letters will not be accepted at this fansign event.
- Please note that gifts will not be accepted at this fansign event. However, you may bring a hat, hairband, or any other accessories for the artist to wear, please give it to a member of our staff. Our staff will pass it along to the artists, who may or may not decide to wear it. Note that you must collect your item once the fansign is over.
- With the exception of water, no outside food or drinks will be allowed inside the venue.
- You may not move or trade seats with other fans. Please remain seated throughout the fansign until it is your turn to go up to the signing table.
[Code of Conduct]
- Please be courteous with your questions and conversations. Rude, invasive, and/or inappropriate questions are prohibited. If found, your post-it notes will be confiscated, and you may be escorted out of the fansign event.
- Please do not interrupt the event by shouting or calling out a specific artist.
- Rude, offensive, inappropriate, or excessive requests will be denied. Please note that hugging and selfies with the artists are not allowed at this event. You may only hold or touch hands. If you are found violating this rule, you will be escorted out of the fansign.
- Please exercise manners and refrain from disrespectful activities such as drawing on the artists or pinching their cheeks. Attaching brooches, stickers, etc. to the artists' costumes during signing is also prohibited in order to prevent damage to the costumes.
- To ensure a smooth and enjoyable fansign event, please cooperate with the onsite staff and follow the ground rules listed above. Enjoy!
- All unclaimed packages that return back to the sender can only be reshipped at the expense of a purchaser. The calculation of the re-shipment cost will be in accordance with postal rates, depending on the type, weight of the parcel, shipping address and additional options.
- All claims must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim. Written documentation supporting your claim may include, but is not limited to, a description and images of damage, description of goods, and proof of value such as the order number. These documents must be verifiable to MyMusicTaste’s satisfaction.
- MyMusicTaste is not liable for loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act or during the transporting and/or delivering of the goods. If, however, you received your product and believe it to be defective, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within 5 business days of the delivery date of your order. Include your order number and any photo evidence you may have showing the damage or defect. Once we receive the item you consider defective, we will fully examine it and issue a refund with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
- Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority
We are experiencing shipping delays due to the Korean New Year (Seollal) holiday period. Please note that all orders will resume shipping on January 30; tracking information will be available via the 'Purchases' section on the 'My Activities' page after your order has been shipped.
We apologize for any inconveniences caused and thank you for your patience.
Please contact us here if you have any further questions.