Global Video Call Event
Global Video Call Event
Join MyMusicTaste online fansign event, a one-of-a-kind opportunity to interact with your favorite artists!
Sales Period: From Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 3 PM(KST) to Sunday, October 17, 2021, 11:59 PM(KST)
30 winners will be announced on October 6th, 2021, 3 PM(KST) via email.
The Global Video Call Event will happen on October 18th, 2021.
8 PM: Chaeryeong, Yuna, Yeji
9:30 PM : Lia, Ryujin
ITZY The 1st Album [CRAZY IN LOVE] (Random ver.)
Package Box(+Box Tray) 215*215*30mm / 6 versions
Photobook 210*210mm / 64p / 6 versions
CD-R / 6 versions
Lyric Paper 700*210mm / 1 type
Photocard 55*85mm / 30 types / Random 2 out of 30
Polaroid 70*90mm / 10 types / Random 2 out of 10
Sticker Pack 120*210mm / 10 stickers
Gas Me Up
Loco (English version)
Dalla Dalla (달라달라; instrumental)
Not Shy (instrumental)
In the Morning (마.피.아. In the morning; instrumental)
-Order ID from MyMusicTaste
-Messenger of Preference
-User ID of selected messenger or phone number or email address
-Country of residence
[REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION]
-Recipient: MyMusicTaste, JYP Entertainment
-Purpose: Verification of winners and shipment of products
-Category: Name, date of birth, phone number, messenger ID
-Usage Period: Once the information has been confirmed and used for its targeted purpose, all related documentation will be expunged immediately.
[HOW TO PARTICIPATE]
1. The winner prepares his/her phone before the event and waits for their turn.
- Only winners will be notified of their turn in the order sequence for the fansign individually via email.
2. Answer the video phone call from MyMusicTaste.
- Before the video phone call, we will send the guidelines via your selected preferred messenger.
- If you do not answer the phone call twice, we will move on to the next person, and you will lose your chance to participate in this event. Please be sure to answer the call.
3. When the fansign event finishes, please be sure to end the call.
*MyMusicTaste fansign events follow the rules provided by artist management. The guidelines and procedure may vary accordingly.
- All claims must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim. Written documentation supporting your claim may include the following:
-Evidence of your purchase (e.g. Order ID)
-Photo of damaged or defective product
-Detailed description of the damage or defect of your product
Such documents must be able to verify MyMusicTaste’s responsibility for the damage or defect.
- MyMusicTaste is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act, as well as loss or damage during transportation and/or delivering of the goods. If, however, you received your product and believe it to be defective, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within 7 business days of the delivery date of your order. Please include the following:
-Shipping label on your package
-Photo that shows the damage or defect of your product
Once we receive the item you consider defective, we will fully examine it and issue a refund with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
-Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority.