Global Video Call Event
- For every purchaser: 1 Random Photocard (1 out of 5)
- For every winner: 1 Random Polaroid (1 out of 50)
*Different Photo from 1st round
- No refunds and/or exchanges allowed for albums purchased for the event.
- This event is non-transferable. The winner is the only person allowed to participate in the event. The call will be terminated If others join the call.
- If you are caught transferring or selling the winning ticket for this event on Social media, you will not be able to participate in any future events of ITZY.
- After notification, the winners will need to submit their personal information by Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 11 PM (KST).
- The order of participation in the fansign will be communicated via individual emails to the winners. (The order will be scheduled according to time difference).
- If a winner of the event does not pick up the phone call more than twice, the participation will be denied.
- In case there are any network or environment issues on the winner’s side, we will not be able to accommodate the winner with another call. Please make sure to check your network and phone settings (audio/camera etc.), familiarize yourself with the messenger as well.
- You will have 1 minute 30 seconds with each member and when the time is up, the screen will systematically move to the next member.
- Unreasonable requests, personal questions regarding ITZY and yourself, and questions that might be misleading are prohibited.
- English interpreters will be assisting the conversation, however, due to time constraints, their participation will be limited to the minimum.
- If the nature of the conversation is deemed inappropriate, the involved parties reserve the right to warn the winner/terminate the call, inappropriate questions and requests will not be translated by the interpreters.
- Live streaming the event (Instagram live, Facebook live, Twitter live, etc) is prohibited.
- Filming or recording with a different device is prohibited.
- In case of disturbance, the video call may be terminated after a notification from the person in charge.
- P.S. requests are prohibited.
- This event’s schedule may be modified without prior notice.
※ If you have any questions, please contact MyMusicTaste.
- MyMusicTaste User ID
- Messenger of Preference: Skype/WeChat/Kakao Talk (choose 1)
- The user ID of your chosen messenger or phone number or email address
- The country you live in
*Usage of Personal Information*
- The receiver of customers' personal information: MyMusicTaste, JYPE
- Purpose of usage: To verify the winners and to send packages
- Information that will be gathered: Name, birthdate, phone number, platform ID
- Usage period: Once the purpose is fulfilled, the information will be disposed of
1. The winner prepares his/her phone before the event and waits for their turn
- The order of the fansign will be informed individually via email to the winners only.
2. Answer the video phone call
- Before the video phone call, we will send the guidelines via your chosen messenger.
- If you do not answer the phone call twice, we will move on to the next person, and you will lose your chance to participate in this event. So please be sure to answer the call.
3. When the fansign event wraps up, please be sure to end the call.
- Please keep in mind that if the participant does not end the call, the phone call will be terminated on our end.
※ MyMusicTaste Fansign Events are conducted according to management guidelines. Therefore, the operation method differs by artist.
- All claims must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim. Written documentation supporting your claim may include, but is not limited to, a description and images of damage, description of goods, and proof of value such as the order number. These documents must be verifiable to MyMusicTaste’s satisfaction.
- MyMusicTaste is not liable for loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act or during the transporting and/or delivering of the goods. If, however, you received your product and believe it to be defective, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within 7 business days of the delivery date of your order. Include your order number and any photo evidence you may have showing the damage or defect. Once we receive the item you consider defective, we will fully examine it and issue a refund with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
- Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority.