1st Mini Album [ISSUE MAKER] Global Video Call Event
Join MyMusicTaste online fansign event, a one-of-a-kind opportunity to interact with your favorite artists!
Sales Period: From Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 3 PM (KST) to Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 11:59 PM (KST)
30 winners will be announced on Friday, April 30, 2021, 3 PM (KST) via email.
The Global Video Call Event will happen on Monday, May 10, 2021, 1 PM (KST)
HOT ISSUE 1st Mini Album [ISSUE MAKER]
Package Sleeve Cover 153*200*10 mm
Photo Book 153*200*10 mm
Pocket Bag 153*200mm
CD 118*118 mm / 1ea
Lyric Paper 300*290 mm / 1ea
Folding Card 400*150 mm / 1 Random out of 2
3D Photocard 85*55 mm / 1 Random out of 7
Photocard 85*55 mm / 1 Random out of 7
3D Sticker 45*60 mm / 1ea
2. Dunga Dunga
3. Hide In The Dark
5. We go
- MyMusicTaste User ID
- Messenger of Preference: Skype/WeChat/Kakao Talk/LINE (choose 1)
- The user ID of your chosen messenger or phone number or email address
- The country you live in
*Usage of Personal Information*
- The receiver of customers' personal information: MyMusicTaste, S2 entertainment
- Purpose of usage: To verify the winners and to send packages
- Information that will be gathered: Name, birthdate, phone number, platform ID
- Usage period: Once the purpose is fulfilled, the information will be disposed of
1. The winner prepares his/her phone before the event and waits for their turn
- The order of the fansign will be informed individually via email to the winners only.
2. Answer the video phone call
- Before the video phone call, we will send the guidelines via your chosen messenger.
- If you do not answer the phone call twice, we will move on to the next person, and you will lose your chance to participate in this event. So please be sure to answer the call.
3. When the fansign event wraps up, please be sure to end the call.
- Please keep in mind that if the participant does not end the call, the phone call will be terminated on our end.
※ MyMusicTaste Fansign Events are conducted according to management guidelines. Therefore, the operation method differs by artist.
- All unclaimed packages that return back to the sender can only be reshipped at the expense of a purchaser. The calculation of the re-shipment cost will be in accordance with postal rates, depending on the type, weight of the parcel, shipping address and additional options.
- All claims must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim. Written documentation supporting your claim may include, but is not limited to, a description and images of damage, description of goods, and proof of value such as the order number. These documents must be verifiable to MyMusicTaste’s satisfaction.
- MyMusicTaste is not liable for loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act or during the transporting and/or delivering of the goods. If, however, you received your product and believe it to be defective, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within 7 business days of the delivery date of your order. Include your order number and any photo evidence you may have showing the damage or defect. Once we receive the item you consider defective, we will fully examine it and issue a refund with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
- Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority