The 2nd Mini Album [NOIR]
To unroll an action noir film-like pathos!
To convey determination to become a better version of himself using cynicism & mockery on the internet as nourishment for self-development.U-KNOW 2nd Mini Album [NOIR] Tracklist:
- Thank U
- Eeny Meeny
- Time Machine
- Loco (House Party)
- Need You Right Now
- ‘La Rosa’, featuring actress SHIN YEUEN!
Pre-order End Date: Thursday, January 14, 2021, 11:59 PM
※Your purchase will be reflected on BOTH the Hanteo Album AND Hanteo Global charts.※ Album purchases from MMT are automatically counted in the Hanteo Album chart.
- All unclaimed packages that return back to the sender can only be reshipped at the expense of a purchaser. The calculation of the re-shipment cost will be in accordance with postal rates, depending on the type, weight of the parcel, shipping address and additional options.
- All claims must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim. Written documentation supporting your claim may include, but is not limited to, a description and images of damage, description of goods, and proof of value such as the order number. These documents must be verifiable to MyMusicTaste’s satisfaction.
- MyMusicTaste is not liable for loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act or during the transporting and/or delivering of the goods. If, however, you received your product and believe it to be defective, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within 7 business days of the delivery date of your order. Include your order number and any photo evidence you may have showing the damage or defect. Once we receive the item you consider defective, we will fully examine it and issue a refund with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
- Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority.