Kim Woo Seok
1st Solo Album DESIRE [GREED] Pre-order / Meet & Call Fansign Event
IMPORTANT: There is no limit to the number of albums one can buy. However, there is a limit of 20 albums per transaction. If you wish to purchase more than 20 albums, you can do so via a separate transaction.
[How to Participate]
1. Date: Monday, June 1, 2020 11:00 a.m. (KST)
2. Sales Period: Tuesday, May 12, 2020, ~ Monday, May 25, 2020, 11:59 p.m. (KST)
3. Sales Method: Randomly select 20 people who have purchased Kim Woo Seok 1st Solo Album DESIRE [GREED] on MyMusicTaste website during the sales period
(Only purchasers currently residing in Oceania, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East will be able to participate in the draw for this Meet & Call. Any purchasers residing in continents not listed above will be excluded from the draw for the event. However, there will be no change to the shipment of your album purchase.)
4. Winners Announcement: Tuesday, May 26, 1:00 p.m. (KST) through an individually sent email to the winners
5. Included Gifts
- For every purchase: Photocards (Random 2 out of 6) per album
- For every winner: A signed album and one Polaroid photo
*All photos used for the gifts are unreleased photos*
[How the Meet & Call will proceed]
*The event will only be conducted via Kakaotalk(Facetalk), Skype, Line*
1. The winner prepares his/her phone before the event and waits for their turn
- The fansign will start in order from 11:00 a.m. (KST)
2. Answer the video phone call
- 5 minutes before the video call, you will be guided via your chosen platform
- If you do not receive the phone call more than twice, we will move on to the next person, so please be sure to answer the call
3. Enjoy your Meet & Call with Kim Woo Seok
- Each person will have 2 minutes for the event
4. When the fansign event wraps up, please be sure to end the call
- Please keep in mind that if the participant does not end the call, the phone call may be terminated
1. Winners will need to submit their following information by replying to our winner announcement email within Tuesday, May 26, 1:00 p.m. (KST) ~ Thursday, May 28, 1:00 p.m. (KST).
- Order Number
- Full Name & the name you want to be signed with
- Phone number or ID of the chosen messenger
- A question to Kim Woo Seok (One question in a short answer format)
① Question must be asked only in English
② For convenience, the question will be posted beforehand on the page to be signed
③ A question that is prohibited or against the format will be eliminated
① Only one short-answer question ending with a question mark is allowed.
Ex) What is your favorite color? What is one item you will bring to an uninhabited island?
② Due to time constraints, only short one-sentence questions are allowed.
※ Prohibited questions and requests
- Requesting drawings
- Show of percentage
- Choose one out of two (X/O) format
- Multiple choice
- P.S. requests are prohibited
※ Questions requiring information listed below are prohibited
- Asking for personal information (Related with family, Kakaotalk information, etc)
- Questions that the staff realize could cause either sexual, religious, or political misunderstandings
- Questions related to other artists (Which artist are you close with? etc)
- Questions regarding ideal types (What is your ideal type?)
2. The Meet & Call will be conducted with the phone number or the messenger ID you have provided. (Unchangeable)
3. If you do not pick up the video call more than twice during the Meet & Call Fansign Event (expected to be about 2 hours, starting from June 1, 11:00 a.m. (KST)), your participation will be denied. Therefore, please be sure to check the event time/date and if you can receive the phone call before applying.
4. The order of the Meet & Call Fansign will be scheduled accordingly to the time difference and will be informed by an email before the event.
5. For the Meet & Call event, the winner is the only person allowed to participate and if another person answers, the call will be terminated.
6. An English interpreter will be assisting the conversation.
7. No refunds and exchanges are allowed for albums purchased for the event.
8. All albums purchased for this event will be applied to the first week of the Hanteo Album Chart.
*If you have any questions, please contact MyMusicTaste*
- All unclaimed packages that return back to the sender can only be reshipped at the expense of a purchaser. The calculation of the re-shipment cost will be in accordance with postal rates, depending on the type, weight of the parcel, shipping address and additional options.
- All claims must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim. Written documentation supporting your claim may include, but is not limited to, a description and images of damage, description of goods, and proof of value such as the order number. These documents must be verifiable to MyMusicTaste’s satisfaction.
- MyMusicTaste is not liable for loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act or during the transporting and/or delivering of the goods. If, however, you received your product and believe it to be defective, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within 5 business days of the delivery date of your order. Include your order number and any photo evidence you may have showing the damage or defect. Once we receive the item you consider defective, we will fully examine it and issue a refund with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
- Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority