Sales Period: From August 24, 4PM (KST) to August 30, 10:00AM (KST)
DREAMCATCHER Special Edition
Out Box 223*310*47.5mm
Making Photobook 140*190mm / 80p
Playing Cards 63*88mm / 52 Cards, 2 Jockers
- Collect book 110*140mm / 20p (80 Pockets)
- Photo Card 97*65mm / 1 Sheet
Employee ID 54*86mm / Random 1 out of 7
Decoration Sticker 70*180mm / 2 Sheets
Selfie Photo Card Set 55*85mm / 35 Sheets
Poster / Random 1 out of 2
- All unclaimed packages that return back to the sender can only be reshipped at the expense of the purchaser. The calculation of the re-shipment cost will be in accordance with postal rates, depending on the type, weight of the parcel, shipping address and additional options.
- All claims must be submitted to MyMusicTaste within seven (7) days of delivery as marked by the shipping company. The customer must provide all requested documentation supporting the claim within thirty (30) business days of MyMusicTaste receiving notice of the claim. Written documentation supporting your claim may include the following:
-Evidence of your purchase (e.g. Order ID)
-Photo of damaged or defective product
-Detailed description of the damage or defect of your product
Such documents must be able to verify MyMusicTaste’s responsibility for the damage or defect.
- MyMusicTaste is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act, as well as loss or damage during transportation and/or delivering of the goods. If, however, you received your product and believe it to be defective, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within 7 business days of the delivery date of your order. Please include the following:
-Shipping label on your package
-Photo that shows the damage or defect of your product
Once we receive the item you consider defective, we will fully examine it and issue a refund with its reshipment cost at the expense of MyMusicTaste.
-Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery, and this charge is determined by your local customs authority.