Global Video Chat Fansign Event
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the package?
- POCKET COVER (285x285x16mm) - 1pc out of 3 (random)
- CD-R (118x118mm)
- BOOKLET (279x279x14mm) - 84 pages
- LP PHOTOCARD (275x275mm) - 1ea
- PHOTOCARD TICKET (55x140mm) - 1ea
- PHOTOCARD (55x85mm) - 1pc out of 5 (random)
- FOLDED POSTER - (275x550mm) - 1pc out of 3 (random)
Will my purchase be reflected on the physical albums charts?
Yes, it will be reflected in the Gaon and Hanteo charts.
Will my album have the official Hanteo Chart stamp?
Yes, your purchased album will have the Hanteo Chart stamp.
ORDER & PAYMENTS
When will sales open and close?
Open: April 23, 2020 at 2:00 PM KST
Close: May 03, 2020 at 11:59 PM KST
Do I need to register on MyMusicTaste before placing an order?
Yes, you must have a MyMusicTaste account to place an order. Please note that only single participation is allowed per account (i.e. you cannot purchase for two different people using the same MyMusicTaste account).
What kinds of payments do you accept?
We accept major credit/debit cards and PayPal.
Do I need to register on PayPal before placing an order?
No, you can create a PayPal account during checkout if you do not already have an account.
Do I have to pay a shipping fee at checkout?
Yes, you will need to pay a shipping fee at checkout.
How many items can I order? Is there a limit?
It is restricted to 20 albums per transaction. If you wish to purchase more, you can do so by going through another transaction.
*One bulk order = one transaction
**One album in the bulk = one entry (e.g. if you purchase 5 albums, you will have 5 entries)
Can I enter more than one name for the fansign?
No, you can only enter one name under ‘Fansign Information’ per transaction. Please enter your full name (including middle name) as reflected on your ID. The winner’s name has to match your ID fully before entry is allowed.
How do I check my order status?
You will receive an order summary email upon completing your order successfully. You can also check your order(s) under ‘Purchases’ after logging into your MyMusicTaste account.
Please keep in mind that you will receive an email and SMS for your order regardless of the notifications settings on your MyMusicTaste account.
What if I am purchasing for someone else?
Please enter the actual event attendee’s information under the ‘Fansign Information’ section when you checkout. The event is non-transferrable and we will be checking IDs on the day of the event. If the names on the order and the ID do not match, participation in the event will be denied.
You will not be able to edit any details after the sale closes so please make sure all entered information is correct by May 03, 2020 at 11:59 PM KST.
Again, please note that only single participation is allowed per account (i.e. you cannot purchase for two different people using the same MyMusicTaste account).
My payment did not go through. What should I do?
Please check if your card is eligible for foreign transactions and has a sufficient amount after taxes and shipping fees are applied. If the payment still doesn’t go through, please check with your bank.
If there are other types of issues related to payments, please contact us here.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Can I get a refund?
All sales are final and non-refundable unless the event gets canceled.
Can I transfer my package to others?
Only the original purchaser can participate in the event. The package cannot be transferred to a third-party. IDs will be checked upon entry.
Due to the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we’re experiencing delays and suspension from some delivery couriers. We’re dispatching our orders as per usual, but the following couriers are experiencing delays in shipping to the respective countries.
Please refer to the following list of the countries and shipping methods that are currently unavailable. We ask for your understanding in that your order may get canceled if your chosen shipping method becomes unavailable upon your order.
*Please note that all shipping addresses for DHL, including recipient name should be written in English letters only. If you use Japanese, Chinese or other characters in your information, it may affect the shipping status and cause delays.
Where can I get my album shipped to?
You can only get your order shipped to the countries listed in the shipping list.
<EMS & K-PACKET>
*EMS is unavailable to ship to certain areas/regions in Canada. These have been listed below:
[ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, EDMONTON, NORTH WEST TERRITORIES, SASKATCHEWAN, YOKON, VANCOUVER]
*EMS is available to ship to certain areas/regions in Japan. These have been listed below:
[TOKYO & OSAKA]
What are the shipping options?
**It is the purchaser's responsibility to check whether their chosen delivery method is compatible with their delivery address and/or local customs authority. Should failure to check result in the package being returned to the sender, the re-shipment fee will be at the expense of the purchaser.
*The delivery periods listed above are the estimated standard delivery times. There may be delays depending on external circumstances.
Are customs duties included in the price?
Duties and taxes are not included in the price. Your package may incur fees upon delivery and this charge is determined by your local customs authority.
Can I change the delivery address on my order?
Yes, you can edit your shipping address via the project page until the sale closes.
Sales close on May 03, 2020 at 11:59 PM KST.
What is MyMusicTaste’s EORI code?
Our European Union registration and identification (EORI) number is IE3431072KH.
My package is being sent back to the sender because I missed my delivery. What should I do?
Failure to fill in the shipping information correctly may result in issues regarding product delivery. There will be no compensation for resulting damages.
If you would like the product to be re-delivered, please note the additional shipping costs incurred are at the expense of the purchaser.
How much would it cost for a re-shipment?
The calculation of the re-shipment cost will be in accordance with postal rates, depending on the type, the weight of the parcel, shipping address, and additional options. Please see below for a breakdown of fees.
Re-shipment cost = shipping fee + forwarding fee + return fee*
*Return fee for each delivery option:
K-Packet = 1,800 Korean Won
DHL = Priced by region
EMS = 0 Korean Won
My package is damaged or has a defect. What should I do?
MyMusicTaste is not liable for loss or damage resulting from any deliberate act or during the transporting and/or delivering of the goods. If, however, you received your product and believe there is a defect or it arrived damaged, please contact us within 5 business days of the delivery date of your order. Include your order number and any photo evidence you may have showing the damage or defect. Once we receive the item you consider defective, we will fully examine it and offer a replacement of the damaged/defective item with its re-shipment cost.
How will you select the winners?
Winners will be selected randomly via a draw.
Can I win more than once?
No, you cannot win multiple times.
Can I participate multiple times?
You can purchase more than one album in multiple transactions (1 album = 1 entry) to participate in the draw, but you can only attend the signing session once. More entries higher the chances to get selected.
When will you announce the winners?
The winners will be announced on May 4, 2020, at 2:00 PM KST via an individually sent email to the winners.
Where will you announce the winners?
All winners will be contacted via email.
When is this event happening?
The event will take place on May 16, 2020 @ 12:00 PM KST.
Where is this event happening?
It will be happening via video phone call (a winner can choose a messenger: Skype, LINE, KAKAOTALK, or WeChat). Winners will receive the event's exact time which depends on their location/time zone via email at a later time.
Will there be a translator?
English and Chinese interpreters will be assisting the conversation. However, due to time constraints, their participation will be limited to the minimum.
Will this event be open for everyone to see? Or is it closed?
The event will be open only for the 50 lucky fans determined by the draw.
FANSIGN RULES AND REGULATIONS
Are there any specific rules regarding behavior during the event? Will I be denied participation should I be warned by staff?
Yes. Please refer to the list below.
Can I ask them questions?
1. Questions are only allowed in English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese
2. For convenience, the question will be posted beforehand on the page to be signed
3. Questions that are prohibited or against the format will be denied
1. Only one short-answer question ending with a question mark is allowed.
Ex) What is your favorite color? What is one item you will bring to an uninhabited island?
2. Due to time constraints, only short one-sentence questions are allowed.
Below are formats that are not allowed:
- Requesting drawings
- Showing of percentage
- Choosing one out of two (X/O) format
- Multiple-choice questions
- P.S. requests are prohibited
Questions such as below are not allowed:
- Asking for personal information (Family/background related, KAKAOTALK information, etc.)
- Questions that the staff realize could cause either sexual, religious, or political misunderstandings
- Questions related to other artists (Which artist are you close with?)
- Questions regarding ideal types (What is your ideal type?)
What languages can be used to ask my question?
Questions are only allowed in English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese
Is there an age restriction?
No, there is no age restriction for this event.
I cannot find the answer to my question on the FAQ. Where should I contact for other questions?
Please contact us here if you have any further questions.
1. No refunds and/or exchanges allowed for albums purchased for the event.
2. If a winner of the event does not pick up the phone call twice, participation will be denied. Please be sure to check the event time and your schedule before applying for the event.
3. This event is non-transferable. The winner is the only person allowed to participate in the event if another person or two and more people pick up the phone, the call will be terminated.
4. The exact date for the fansign event will be announced later.
5. English and Chinese interpreters will be assisting the conversation. However, due to time constraints, their participation will be limited to the minimum.
6. Winners will need to submit their personal information and a question to the artist by replying to our winner announcement email within Monday, May 4, 2:00 PM KST to Wednesday, May 6, at 2:00 PM KST. Please send your personal information and a question by replying to the winner announcement email. You will need to provide the following information:
- MyMusicTaste User Id
- Messenger of Preference: Skype/LINE/KAKAOTALK/WeChat (choose 1)
- The user ID of your chosen messenger, phone number or email address
- The question you want to ask
Use of personal information
- The receiver of the customer's personal information: MyMusicTaste
- Purpose of usage: to verify the winners and to send packages
- Information gathered: Name, birthday, phone number messenger ID
- Usage period: Once the purpose is fulfilled, the information will be disposed of