Terms & Conditions
Your partner MMT is located in 3580 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 1460, LOS ANGELES, CA 90010.
These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. MMT may immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Service(s). Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Service(s). Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
MMT may amend the Terms related to the Services from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon MMT's posting of such updated Terms at this location or the amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable Service(s). Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
The Services constitute a technology platform that enables users of MMT's mobile applications or websites provided as part of the Services (each, an "Application"). All MMT’s services through Application are the main Services of MMT. 3. How to make an agreement with MMT Your access and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and MMT. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. By entering your information, you agree to allow MMT to send you marketing collateral.
By using Application or Service of MMT, an agreement with MMT(“Agreement”) is made between you and MMT. The first step of making Agreement is subscription, that is, becoming a member of MMT. When subscribing, you should provide information such as cell-phone numbers and credit card data. When successfully subscribed, you will receive an individual account which can be controlled with the password you selected upon registration.
You will be considered to already express: If you are a person, that you are at the age where you can make Agreement by yourself, or if you are a representative of an incorporation(“Inc.”), that you have the authority to bind and register the Inc. to Agreement. 4. User Accounts and the using rule In order to use most aspects of the Services, you must register for and maintain an active personal user Services account ("Account"). Account registration requires you to submit to MMT certain personal information, such as your name, address, mobile phone number and age, as well as at least one valid payment method (either a credit card or accepted payment partner). You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in your inability to access and use the Services or MMT's termination of this Agreement with you. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your Account username and password at all times. Unless otherwise permitted by MMT in writing, you may only possess one Account. 5. Restrictions of Using. You may not:
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Services;
- reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services except as expressly permitted by MMT;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services except as may be permitted by applicable law;
- link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Services;
- cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Services or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Services or its related systems or networks.
- assign or otherwise transfer your Account to any other person or entity. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and you may only use the Services for lawful purposes (e.g., no transport of unlawful or hazardous materials).
- in your use of the Services cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to MMT or any other party.
- In certain instances you may be asked to provide proof of identity to access or use the Services, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity.
If you violate the above rules, MMT can stop your use of service or application immediately. 6. License Subject to your compliance with these Terms, MMT grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferrable license to: (i) access and use the Applications on your personal device solely in connection with your use of the Services; and (ii) access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services, in each case solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by MMT and MMT's licensors. 7. User Provided Content. MMT may, in MMT's sole discretion, permit you from time to time to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available to MMT through the Services textual, audio, and/or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback related to the Services, initiation of support requests, and submission of entries for competitions and promotions ("User Content"). Any User Content provided by you remains your property. However, by providing User Content to MMT, you grant MMT a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Services and MMT's business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant MMT the license to the User Content as set forth above; and (ii) neither the User Content nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such User Content nor MMT's use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You agree to not provide User Content that is defamatory, libelous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by MMT in its sole discretion, whether or not such material may be protected by law. MMT may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove User Content, at MMT's sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to you. 8. Copyright Policy MMT respects the copyright law, treaty, and other regulations, and expect that you also will follow the rules. MMT can terminate use of application or service of the user or the account owner if said user or account owner violates the rules continuously.
9. Ownership The Services and all rights therein are and shall remain MMT's property or the property of MMT's licensors. Neither these Terms nor your use of the Services convey or grant to you any rights: (i) in or related to the Services except for the limited license granted as follows; or (ii) to use or reference in any manner MMT's company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or services marks or those of MMT's licensors. 10. Payment The use of using Application and Service is free. You understand that use of the Services may result in charges to you for the services or goods you receive from MMT("Charges"). After you have received services or goods obtained through your use of the Service, MMT will facilitate your payment of the applicable Charges on behalf of MMT, as such MMT's limited payment collection agent. Payment of the Charges in such manner shall be considered the same as payment made directly by you to MMT. Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by MMT. You retain the right to request lower Charges from MMT for services or goods received by you from such MMT at the time you receive such services or goods. MMT will respond accordingly to any request to MMT to modify the Charges for a particular service or good.
All Charges are due immediately and payment will be facilitated by MMT using the preferred payment method designated in your Account, after which MMT will send you a receipt by email. If your primary Account payment method is determined to be expired, invalid or otherwise not able to be charged, you agree that MMT may, as MMT's limited payment collection agent, use a secondary payment method in your Account, if available.
As between you and MMT, MMT reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise Charges for any or all services or goods obtained through the use of the Services at any time in MMT's sole discretion. Further, you acknowledge and agree that Charges applicable in certain geographical areas may increase substantially during times of high demand. MMT will use reasonable efforts to inform you of Charges that may apply, provided that you will be responsible for Charges incurred under your Account regardless of your awareness of such Charges or the amounts thereof. 11. Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold MMT and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees), arising out of or in connection with:
(i) your use of the Services or services or goods obtained through your use of the Services;
(ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms;
(iii) MMT's use of your User Content; or
(iv) your violation of the rights of any third party, including MMTs. 12. DISCLAIMER and LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." MMT DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, MMT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR GOODS REQUESTED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. MMT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, SAFETY OR ABILITY OF MMTS. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND ANY SERVICE OR GOOD REQUESTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- MMT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF MMT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. MMT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF: (i) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; OR (ii) ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY MMT, EVEN IF MMT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. MMT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND MMT'S REASONABLE CONTROL. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY TRANSPORTATION PROVIDERS PROVIDING TRANSPORTATION SERVICES REQUESTED THROUGH SOME REQUEST BRANDS MAY OFFER RIDESHARING OR PEER-TO-PEER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES AND MAY NOT BE PROFESSIONALLY LICENSED OR PERMITTED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MMT'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (US $500).
THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER IN THIS SECTION 5 DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. 13. Governing law and Dispute Resolution These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Korea.
You agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Services (collectively, "Disputes") will be settled by Seoul Central District Court between you and MMT. 14. Notice MMT may give notice by means of a general notice on the Services, electronic mail to your email address in your Account, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address in your Account. 15. The duration of Agreement and Termination Agreement between you and MMT shall be indefinite. You have a right to terminate Agreement by deleting Application on your smartphone, and to close your Account by following rule of MMT website.
MMT has a right to terminate Agreement as follows when you violate Term.